Monday, March 13, 2017

Julie's Kitchen Window



Julie: I live to sit in the kitchen window in the morning.


Mum puts out bird seed and I get yo watch Bird TV.


If you look closely, you can see the little birds.
Sometimes we get bigger birds including ducks.
My friends over at Trout Towne say mum should
not spend money on birdseed, but on cat treats.
Well, if mum wants to buy bird seed, she netter buy lots of cat treats !
As long as I have my treats mum can do whatever with her money.



All this talk of food is making me hungry!


This window also makes a great dining area.


9 comments:

Hairballsandhissyfits.com said...

Amarula, Frodo and Zulu love bird TV too!!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I like bird tv lots!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

what a wonderful place to dine! Great view! catchatwithcarenandcody

Tamago said...

Dining with view, that's so nice! And how cool your bird TV has ducks, too :-) Happy Monday, Julie!

pilch92 said...

I am glad you have lots of treats. Maybe she is fattening the birdies up for you.

Eastside Cats said...

Dinner and a show...nice!

Cats Herd You said...

There's nothing like having a bit of a floorshow when you eat, right?

Basil and The B Team ~ BionicBasil ® said...

Julie Burd TV is the bestest!

Happy St Patrick's Day!

Bestest purrs

Basil & Co xox

meowmeowmans said...

Wow, Julie. You have a dining table with a view! :)