Monday, March 05, 2018

Julie's Half Good Weekend



Julie:  Saturday was a pretty nice day.
We had sunshine so you know where I was !


That's right! I was on the porch and it was pawsome !

The day did not start well as I had to go to the Vet
for my semi-annual check up.
The Vet told me I was purrfect!
I could have told her that!


Sunday it was overcast and windy and colder.
It even affected some people.
Some roads close to the ocean had waves wash over them.
The police had to block off the roads!
The red link shows Lawrencetown Beach...a popular
area for surfers.

I did not like the wind and cold
 so I decided to sleep in my bed near the heater.


Mum says that after Monday, we are not likely to see
any sun for the rest on the week !
Good thing this bed id comfy as I'll probably be
spending a lot of time here.


11 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I'm glad you got a good checkup, Julie!

Smudge said...

Check up- good. Sh*tty weather-bad. Happy week, y'all!

Tamago said...

Awww sorry, Julie, that you had to go to the vet. But I'm glad you checked out good :-)
I hope sun will come back soon!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

so glad your Vet visit went well! We heard your area got slammed pretty bad, be safe! catchatwithcarenandcody

Eastside Cats said...

Julie, why don't humans listen to their cats more often...then you wouldn't have to have seen the vet!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

julie; we R buzzed yur vet vizit wented sew well N we hope everee onez safe; wavez R grate but over de road wavez....knot sew grate ♥♥☺☺

Ivan from WMD said...

Sorry you had to go to the cat fix-it place but it's good that you're good! Stay warm!

pilch92 said...

Sorry you had to go to the vet. I am glad you had good news though. XO

Katie Isabella said...

Julie, thank goodness you got that wonderful news but I know what you mean about no suns. We have had only 4 days of sun in 4 1/2 weeks.

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

Of COURSE the doctor said you were perfect. I could have told her that, too. PURRS.

PS. Peep #1 has been to Lawrencetown Beach but I never have. Bet there are fish there. I feel so deprived. MOUSES!

Colehaus Cats said...

Yikes! We're like you; we tell our Mom all the time how well we are, but she doesn't listen. Well, unless we're not well and are lying. MOL! We'll have sun most all weekend. We'll tell it to come your way next!